Hagerty.com

2021 GMC Yukon flaunts luxury and capability in Vail

The all-new 2021 GMC Yukon made its debut at an event in Vail, Colorado, on January 14, riding on a new chassis shared with the Chevrolet Tahoe and the as-yet-unveiled Cadillac Escalade. The platform marks the debut of independent rear suspension for the Yukon as it grows in size, adding almost five inches in wheelbase and just over six inches in total length.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2020/01/14/2021-gmc-yukon-flaunts-luxury-capability-in-vail

Glad to see the GMC is looking handsome in comparison with it’s pinched face cousin over at Chevrolet.

But how much? I was looking at a high trim Expedition the other day at my local Ford dealer, and the price tag was $75K!

Atrocious. Horrible design. Computer on wheels. Big deal.

1 Like

Fugly! Just another new piece of junk from Detroit I would never buy!

GMC - are you listening? Please put a center cooler in the Denali. I have that option in my Land Cruiser and love it. I know it is in the Escalade but I can’t drive a Cadillac to work; it’s bad optics for me. Prior to the Land Cruiser I drove a 2009 Denali and really liked it. A few friends of mine drive Range Rovers which have center coolers and they all love the option. Thank you.