Hagerty.com

7 classics under $10K that you should snatch up

I am kind of annoyed not to see the C4 Corvette on here. I just purchased a 1989 with 40k, perfect condition, white convertible, it would burn the pants off that Porsche. Way better car.

Alfa Romeo GTV6
Now that Alfa is back in the US these are going up. Even Jeremy Clarkson just got one😁.
Mine is a 1986.

Love my 1991 Spider Veloce (with the telephone dial wheels

I agree on the k10 comment. Good ones are already very expensive.

Even better with a 5.0 stuffed under the hood!

This is the only vehicle on the list that could be registered in California without a SMOG test. Every “collector car” made after 1974 cannot pass a SMOG check. I’ve been fighting to keep my 1993 Ranger Splash ( a fabulous truck) on the road for 8 years.

I bought a '93 300ZX TT last year. Original condition - i.e. 130,000Km, original paint on metal, no rust (always winter stored, necessary up here in Canada), original engine and drivetrain except for driveshaft, due to well known carrier bearing issue. Lots of fun driving and yes, not as fast as most cars on the road today but I enjoy the 5 spd and rear wheel drive. Closest affordable model to the '73 240Z I had 40 years ago.

Agreed the Lexus of the day were the hot ticket. To bad I don’t fit in any of the cars being discussed other than pickups which ain’t cars

Yup. I have a 53 commander, paid 10 but potential value is way beyond that. Beware, those old cars had serous rust issues

C4 gets no love. It’s the homely girl in high school who knew how to party - fun to hang out with but no steady date.

Good call on the m3. The geriatric datsun though, ain’t happenin