Hagerty.com

Before you buy a 1996–2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6, here’s what to look for

You do realize that LS motors are fuel injected unless you physically change one over to a carb setup right? Plus the Ls1 in the F-bodies makes the same power as the vette ls1. 345hp. There’s tons of info on this online to back my claim up. An LS1 is an LS1. And the 4.6L doesn’t equal ls1 performance. Tell me why I have beaten every 2v 4.6, 3v 4.6, and 4v 4.6 at the track when my car was stock along with theirs. I didn’t run drag radials, I have a bone stock torque converter (automatic transmission). You’re more than welcome to stop by Chicagoland speedway with your car and we can line them up at test and tune. Loser pays the winners entry fee. You seem to not know much about either motor, which is fine, but spreading misinformation tells me that you don’t know much and are trying to act like you do.

You expect muscle cars to have as much room as a full size sedan? C’mon seriously you have to be kidding. Anyone who buys a Mustang or camaro doesn’t expect the back seat to fit anyone but 3 year olds or double leg amputees. The Mustang has the same issue. Either you come up with something of intelligence and facts to say or you can debate yourself. This isn’t even a challenge anymore just like your car…

Cindy_2352 - Boy, you had your T/A for 500 miles and all that happened to it. I don’t blame you for being upset. Ours is now 17 years old and we still love it. Never had 99% of the problems you had.

GM STILL OWES tax payers $11 billion from bail out 9/13/2019

oil burning L S 1 ,I HAVE BEATEN A LL STOCK LS1 with my stock 32 valve 4.6 , 305 hp is the same stock hp that 1999 firebird 5.7/ 305 hp were do you get the info on stock being 345 hp from the trailer park manager ?