Hagerty.com

Classic Saab 900 values

I predict (and I know I’m not alone) that the classic Saab 900 will be bubbling up on the collectible radar - especially the 900 Turbo Convertible. Since Hagerty is one of my first go-to tools for valuation, I’m disappointed to not see this wonderful car show up yet. When can we expect to see still affordable classic in the Valuation Tools??

You make a very good point on the 900 and it is on our radar to add to the price guide. As to when, that I can’t pin a date on just yet. Rest assured that this is something under serious consideration for adding within the next several months along with a boat load of other more modern collector cars.

Thanks Greg, I look forward to the additions! I’ve restored dozens of classics since diving into the hobby as a kid, and I’m now keeping an eye on future collectables that I can be bought reasonably. And get the correct, quality parts at a reasonable cost as well.
Keep up the great work!

Circling back again on adding the Saab 900 T Conv to the valuation line up. I’m not alone on this, am I?

Thanks for checking back in. We haven’t forgotten about you. I promise. It is still on the docket for addition this year. We took the last few months to focus on glaring omissions, such as C6 Corvettes, 05-14 Mustangs and 5th generation Camaros. Cars which we have had immense demand for. With those out of the way, we have the bandwidth to look at a vast number of other cars that have had less attention such as sporty 80-90s Japanese and European cars. I will circle back to let you know as soon as coverage goes live.