Hagerty.com

Hagerty Vehicle Rating Top 25: Familiar trends and a few surprises

Love the mark Vlll. My wife has a 98 fun car to drive just turned 20 years.
Blue book is insulting.We will keep it until it turns 25… From L.A. To DENVER IT ADVERAGED 26 mpg with a lead foot. Has a few parking lot dents that we will fix (1 owner) 22000 miles almost mint.I would love to see your show Mark VIII ‘s
THANKS Jerry

Paint looks terrible, the side markers are clear for some reason, the headlights, grill, door handle and mirrors should be black… Is this the after picture or the before?

Aside from the Supra, RX7, the trucks and BMW 2002 I don’t think any of the other cars are collectible. They are more like junk yard worthy.

Sorry, did not restore it for you! I restored it for me. You don’t like it, don’t look at it!

I have a 94 (opal white) 57 K miles. My 98 Collectors Edition won 4 awards last year, took 2nd at Carlisle show

The 95 I’ve had for 19 years (on the street)

The engine in MK VIII’s

Wow she is Beautiful can’t say anymore other than nice work.
Ours is silver with black interior LSC built in 4/98
Thanks for sharing .I love your car
Jerry

Thanks Jerry. Are you on any Lincoln MK VIII sites?

Looks like somebody switched the T-bird insignia with a Lincolns. Virtually the same body style T-Bird used starting in 1983

Sometimes I think some of these are in this list because they used to go for $100 & now go for $300. Now 3 times its original value which really only reflects the increase in value for junk cars!

A lot of the same stuff as a T-Bird, just more pricey.

mytfast
February 18 |

Looks like somebody switched the T-bird insignia with a Lincolns. Virtually the same body style T-Bird used starting in 1983 Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To

onlytony
February 17 |

[94%20in%20Rocky%20Hill][CE%20before%20show][95%20crappy%20day] The 95 I’ve had for 19 years (on the street) Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I had a 95 T-Bird, and a 95 MK VIII. Night and day difference. These cars are getting to be worth more parting them out, than selling them, many new parts are not to be found. The last run of MK VIII’s was the Collectors Edition, and they made just 1326 of them. Every time one gets parted out, I figure the one I have increases in value.

image1971 LT1 Corvette. All origional with the exception of 1 re-paint in 1985

This list is far more data driven then opinion driven. We look at search traffic to Hagerty Valuation Tools, and quote traffic on top of values. The scoring based on those metrics among others helps determine the vehicle rating. That in mind I actually manage the values for the 4th Gen F-Bodies for the Hagerty Price Guide, and while the Camaro SS and Firehawk are sister cars, the market for WS6 Trans Ams and Firehawks has been surprisingly active in the past year compared to Camaros.

I was in the auto parts store the other day and a guy came in and asked…”how about a gas cap for my Yugo?” The guy behind the counter said it seemed like a fair trade to him…

I feel the same way Icsllc.:heart: my Beetle.

Nice Bug…having my Bug lowered; new hi-po exhaust, some engine work…she should be ready for our Ohio spring - enjoy yours!

Yeah definitely would like to see where some of the most “common” classics rank, Mustangs, Camaros, Corvettes, GTO’s etc, etc.

Beautiful car!

I have a ‘71 cutlass, drove it to death (over 300,000 Miles) all over the US and have kept it up nicely 38 years now in my possession. It’s actually just flat- gorgeous. Recently had it appraised, came in right at just about what I thought it should in “good” (#3) condition — $13,000.00. (I paid $800 for it way back then, and no one thought it was cool— least of all my foreign- raised then- husband.)