Hagerty.com

Mitsubishi 3000GT - Hagerty eBay Find

1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2017/04/11/ebay-mitsubishi

I purchased this car on EBay. It was as nice as the post advertised. It runs and handles well. So far it has been reliable and is a great fun to drive. It is quick, responsive and conofortable. Who could ask for more.
The car was truly decades ahead of its time. It was equipped with AWD, twin turbo V6, Four wheel steering, Active Aero, Active Suspension, Active Exhaust, Adjustable seats that support you when negotiating turns and a spacious interior with lots of buttons to control the cars functions. It cornrers extremely well and the twin turbos start to spool up about 2300 RPMs with smooth yet quick acceleration through redline. The result is a car that is a hole lot of fun to drive. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
It’s hard to imagine the car is so under appreciated. Everything from the styling to the performance to the comfort makes this car a winner a true pleasure to drive.