Hagerty.com

Need advice on my 69' Riviera

I have a 1969 Buick Riviera. It was left to me by my grandfather ( it is a West Virginia car) when he passed away in 75’. I was only 9 years old, so it was put away in a barn in 76’. Since then it has been stored in a few different barns a garages. It is now safely stored in a family members garage. It was running great when it was first put away, but has sat ever since and has never, to my knowledge, been started again. I have hooked it up to a battery and the electrical seems to be in good working order. I have NOT tried to start it as it sits. I am sure that it was simply put away without any forethought as to a long term storage situation. It is in pretty darned good shape, with very little noticeable surface rust…a little around some wheel wells. I am interested in selling it, but only have a vague idea as to it’s value. It is very clean in the interior and the paint is pretty faded in spots (original gold paint). It does have a few fairly minor scratches on the paint, but overall pretty solid. It has a 430-4 bbl, with @ 64k original miles. Any and all help that I can get would be appreciated.Uploading: P1030686.JPG…