Hagerty.com

Question of the Week: What is your automotive New Year’s resolution?

Need to take our 65 Chevy C10 RestoMod on more trips! He’s a bad ass…454, 700R4, and finished to top show standards since 1990…Imron Black and all. Won many awards within the state of Florida. He’s also been in our family since new.

This year I plan to finish the space in my new garage for my 65 GT Mustang Convertible - creating a spot for my duplicate parts. PLUS I plan to start selling my Dad’s parts that he had - that I’ve inherited. It’s a big job and I sold lots already, then got busy, so now I need to move and this will get me going again. So hard to find folks who are interested in parts from the 40s, 50s, 60s. Very time consuming. Wish there was a better, easier way to do it.

My wife will be due with our second child this summer so all ambitions and projects will likely be on the back burner this year. My resolution should be to stop taking on more projects before competing my current ones.

I think I’m in the same boat with you there. Never actually taken my vehicle to a “car show.” We should coordinate to get out to one this year.

My resolution is to sell my beloved 1969 Dodge Dart convertible. I bought it new Christmas of 1968–still have the original Bill of Sale. I am too old to give it the life it deserves, but I’m not quite ready to list it for sale just yet. Lots and lots of happy memories in that car!