Restoration services in Northern Michigan

Hello, I have a 1986 Alfa Spider Veloce. It needs floor pans replaced to begin with. I need a reasonable body restoration expert to get that done this year ( winter or spring). I also need to replace the front and rear air dams (skirts). Can somebody recommend a few ? I can buy all parts as needed (or he can). I have been trying to find somebody who can take the ball for 3 years now.
I do not know how to take the body parts off.
I can drive the car there anytime.
Please send the leads to me via private message.
I live 25 miles from traverse City.
Thank you very much! Bob C.