Hagerty.com

The 1992–95 Porsche 968 is finally getting some love

The 1992–95 Porsche 968 is enjoying a lengthy surprise-and-delight campaign that has gained significant momentum in the last couple of years. Better late than never, people.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2019/02/22/1992-95-porsche-968-getting-some-love

I’m curious if there is any valuation data for the sport package M030 optioned cars. I have a '94 968 with M030 and LSD.
This option included larger ventilated brakes, bigger sway bars, and adjustable suspension.
From my research, there were only around 100 cars total with that option in the US.
Does this add significant value?
Thanks Hagerty, for highlighting an awesome, if underappreciated, Porsche model.

Good question! I poked around and from what I am seeing, having the M030 package adds value but not significant value. I’d estimate 5%-10% increase over standard values for a car ordered with the option.

I had one of 12 Speed Yellow cabs and a great car. However the cabs are all converted coupes and quite flexible over railroad tracks and potholes. They welded a second floor into a coupe and then cut roof off. Crazy way to build cars but standard at the time.

“Yellow cabs” - I get it! Good one!