Hagerty.com

The four-wheeled first love I couldn’t forget

I was 11 when I fell in love for the first time. The object of my affection was, of course, automotive—I was only just beginning to find girls interesting, and my distaff classmates couldn’t really compete with the lure of a properly executed sporting car. Not just any car, mind you, but a Porsche 911 SC. Guards red, with those iconic black ATS wheels.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2019/04/05/first-love-porsche-911-is-unforgettable

Hey loved the article, it pretty that you choose the pics of the 911SC i shot for the the sotheby auction, that car was beautiful, and drove incredibly, i mean truly did.

My first love was also a Guard’s Red 911 SC that I drove for 10 years. I loved this car, it was my daily driver until I couldn’t fit all the little girls of the soccer team in the back. But never did it occur to me to replace it with a bigger car, no just needed another, bigger car for the girls and that turned out to be a Jeep Cherokee. From that 911SC I have gone on to be the owner of nine other 911 models but the SC still holds a big place in my heart. Currently I dive and autocross a red C4S Cabriolet. Photo on my birthday in 2016!

!