Hagerty.com

The One Motorcycle Show to rule them all

Custom motorcycles are a matter of personal taste. From mild to wild, they’re a chance for builders to express themselves through tank art, intricate leather work, exquisitely bent pipes, heavily raked forks, crazy paint, all of the above, and far beyond.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2018/02/21/the-one-motorcycle-show-to-rule-them-all

I really like the format of this show. We need more events without the ropes between us and the vehicles.

Fantastic photos! Love that Honda Ruckus - would make a great commuter bike in Traverse City.

I am glad to see custom and unique motorcycles doing well in the land of Trump. And that Hagerty supports these and classic motorcycles in the US. However here in Canada there is not the coverage like in the US. So most of us are stuck with other insurance companies and pay much higher premiums for bike insurance for 1 that like my classic cars don’t get used as much but are just as much fun and have a vast following. I like most of the custom bikes as shown in your pictures. I would love to own a few…but alais with rising insurance costs here it is much less of a market and enthusiasts for these custom motorcycles (and classics) due to less competitive insurance. Hagerty if your listening bring your same coverages to Canada…you have a huge market to tap…
Enjoy the pics hope your show is bigger and better every year.
Scott.

Yeah, the 1moto is the original and my favorite as well. We have something similar in Austin, but fails short of 1moto vibe and creativity.

Might I suggest another motorcycle show? On May 19th Riding Into History, a motorcycle concours, will hold their 18th annual show at the World Golf Village in St. Augustine, FL. Not only will there be over 300 vintage and classic motorcycles, but also many cafe racers and other customs. This year’s theme is “A Fast Blast From The Past” and celebrates competition motorcycles, especially flat track racers. Unlike The Quail spectator entry is only $15, so come out, enjoy the show, the vendors, and meet our Grand Marshal seven time Grand National champion Scotty Parker.Please also note that all proceeds go the K0’s For Warriors charity.

For more info see RidingIntoHistory.org.