Hagerty Forums is a community space for you to celebrate all things automotive, connect with other Hagerty members, and share your experiences.
We’ve established these Community Rules to help keep our forum a safe and fun place for all people who love cars. In short, please don’t do anything unpleasant, disrespectful or illegal.
More specifically, please don’t post or upload anything that:
- Is inappropriate (abusive, offensive or disruptive)
- Is off topic (to the original content or the current conversation)
- Contains personal information (either your own or someone else’s)
- Puts children at risk
- Is illegal, or glamorizes illegal activity
- Is defamatory (damaging to someone else’s reputation)
- Infringes anyone’s rights (including privacy rights)
- Was made by someone else, or that copies someone else’s creation, without their permission or without referencing them as the source
- Is excessively lengthy
- Criticizes the moderators or any edits made to comply with these Community Rules
- Is posted for your financial gain (advertising, sponsorship etc.)
- Isn’t in English
- Contains spam
- Contains links to content that can’t be seen easily, or may be unsafe (viruses, spyware, paywalls etc.)
Breach of these Hagerty Community Rules will result in the removal of the offending comments, uploads, avatar or display name. Repeated breaches will result in the restriction of your access rights to our forums.
We may refer serious matters to relevant external agencies (i.e. law enforcement) or may correspond with you further if necessary to meet a legal obligation or to fulfil our duty of care.
If you see any abuse of these Community Rules, please report it to email@example.com. If your post has been removed or your account has been restricted and you do not agree that you have broken these rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Last Updated: October 2018