Hagerty.com

Wienermobile stopped by Wisconsin Police Department

Is the Wienermobile getting pulled over news? Probably not. After all, the giant meat-shaped promotional vehicle covers thousands of miles crisscrossing the country, peddling Oscar Meyer’s meat products. However, when a story about the massive wiener pops up on the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Twitter page, we will relish the opportunity for a few puns.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2020/01/28/wienermobile-stopped-by-wisconsin-police-department
2 Likes

If it had been a Brat they would have never pulled it over!

4 Likes

Why do you say that?

1 Like

It’s a joke, as brats are sacred in WI :wedding:
(yes, I realize that the Wienermobile has Wisconsin connections with both design and manufacture, just saying that brats and beer are on a pedestal in Wisconsin)

2 Likes

This deserves an “Oscar”!

4 Likes

It was dripping relish on the road.

1 Like

Maybe he was pulled over for driving without a bun.

1 Like

DWI - driving wienermobile inebriated, what else could it be.

2 Likes

I never sau sage a thing!

5 Likes

The last time a photo of a “wiener” got circulated on the internet it got someone in deep trouble as I recall.
I hope it gets off with a warning this time !

1 Like

Wasn’t inebriated… maybe a little pickled !

5 Likes

The officer relished the idea of pulling it over…

3 Likes

Or maybe he was doing a little hotdogging!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Someone’s bun is little soggy or maybe spilled some mustard on his shirt?

1 Like

Did you say your name is Dick?

1 Like

@jt1: Gosh, Thanks for the advice. Was that you in the urban assault vehicle doing 120 mph in the left lane going north on M31 ? Happy motoring!

I wish more states had “drive in the right lane and use the left lane to pass only !” Of course a law is only good if it is enforced. People who drive in the left lane can cause a very unsafe situation.

Bravo! I’ve spent manny a trip on the hiways of wisconsin stuck behind a semi in the left lane who was passing another but taking several miles to do it going only a mph or 2 faster than the 1 in the right lane.And others who think it’s their right to hold up people who want to go.Hanging in the left lane at around the speed limit deserves some ass crawling!

@jt1 - This is a fun piece about the Wienermobile. I see where your displeasure stems from, but this might not be the best place for it.

1 Like